? ??????????????Ruined Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 612 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Hills? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (72 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12502 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

4.25.2008

A True Blonde Moment

For those who don't know I am a true and natural blonde, and I will prove it. While staying with my parents, I have been trying to keep the house clean {even though it stays clean} and do the cooking so when mom comes home she doesn't have to. Well the truth be told, last night I was cooking meatloaf for supper and with out thinking or any warning I proceeded to pick up the glass dish that just came out of a 400 degree oven and burn 6 of my fingers. That was at 6:30pm and the pain didn't go away until 1:30am. So this morning I have blisters on my fingers and thumbs, no pain but really can't do anything as well as I did. And the first words out of my mouth was "YOU STUPID IDIOT!!" Blonde moments are they just so much fun.

P.S. The pain is gone and I am fine!

0 comments: